C&P Methods Engineer
IOTA Group is currently looking for:
C&P Methods Engineer
• Organize, update, implement procedures and Group Company Rules/referential relating to contracting activities in an efficient manner.
• Analyze the procurement process and identify improvements opportunities.
• Organize and structure documentation and archiving of the PMT-CTR entity and update the CMS as needed.
• Ensure the timely preparation, consolidation, analysis, issuance, and update of the master procurement planning in alignment with the budget and operations, in tandem with the Affiliate C&P team.
• Propose, implement and follow-up action plans related to audits (MAESTRO, IMPACTS…).
• Monitor and propose improvements of duets efficiencies.
• Support Contracts Engineers in their duties.
• Support Contract Engineers and buyers in contract and PO preparation, including in UNISOL.
• Ensure proactive QA/QC of the PMT-CTR entity documents and processes (CFT/RFQ, Contract committee presentations, templates…).
• Ensure compliance of the C&P processes and procedures with all internal company rules (including client Guide to conduct) and all applicable laws and regulation (JV rules, Country laws…).
• Ensure the good administration and filing of all documents, including in Agora.
• Analysis/Reporting/ Performance Monitoring (KPIs, Reporting, Controls):
• Consolidate and implement on a monthly basis reporting
• Ensure the implementation of client tools and make sure of their efficient appropriation
• Act as the focal point for continuous optimization of all electronic tools / systems used
• Support the Affiliate C&P team when performing suppliers evaluations.
• Be in constant alignment with H3SE Company rules, Procedures, Instructions and applicable legislation.
• Raise awareness and provide guidance with regard to the execution of the HSE rules.
• Ensure Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and integrity policies are incorporated into contracts, PO.
• Accountable for a safe working environment, noting anomalies to HSE as required
• More than 10 years’ practical, relevant and progressive experience in preparation, negotiation, monitoring of complex technical contracts in the onshore and offshore oil or petrochemical industries.
• With at least 5 years’ experience in a Methods role.
• Advanced expertise in contract management, and purchase orders in oil and gas industry.
• Advanced expertise of SAP tools, especially UNISOL MM module, Excel, database and web-based systems, and internal tools (Ariba, Agora, Sequana, …),
• International project experience.
• English mandatory
First location : Remote
Commencement date: January 2021 – Sanitary conditions to determine
Duration at location: for short period pending work permit request
Then location: Kampala
Commencement date: ASAP – Sanitary conditions to determine
Duration at location 2: 24 months+
Activity area: Oil & Gas
24 months +