IOTA recherche un Project manager pour l’un de ses clients.
• Take active responsibility for project HSEQS performance and maintain focus on key areas such as improvement opportunities and lagging events.
• Ensure compliance to the organisational Project Model and applicable processes within BMS.
• Maintain Project Reporting requirements internally and externally and Prepare for- and participate in Monthly Project Reviews (MPR).
• Contribute towards optimum vessel scheduling within projects and towards adjacent projects for Project team, Asset and Vessel utilisation.
• Establishment and monitoring of Project Execution methodology and ensure that each project organisation is capable of handling the projects’ tasks.
• Be The Client representative and single point of contact in active contracts and liaise with Client representative accordingly.
• Actively pursue additional business with Client representatives and operational networks. Perform worksite and vessel visits when feasible to provide Project Management involvement and support to ongoing operations.
• Prepare project/contract input to budgets.
• Approve projects’ costs as applicable and within given mandate.
• Ensure continuous improvement in projects and support lessons learned and knowledge transfer processes internally and externally.
• Report any project concerns that that may require focus outside project to Projects and Operations Director in order to seek solutions.
– Bachelor or Master Degree of other relevant education
– Project Management Institute Membership
– 10 years in industry related role
– Operational experience: Engineering, survey, inspection or Offshore Manager.
– Commercial experience: Tender participation or Tender Manage
Some working trips to Africa on site needed.
Activity area: Oil & Gas
12 months renewable