Railway Telecom Engineer
IOTA is looking for a Railway telecom engineer (scada) for a railway project based in Lithuania.
Being part of the construction department Signalling, Telecom, Scada:
– supervision of subcontractors,
– supervision of project execution,
– supervision of the preparation of detailed documentation, communication with the client.
– Experience in working with railways
– Experience in railway signalling and telecommunications
– Engineering education.
– Knowledge of railways construction processes
– Knowledge of health and safety procedures in Lithuanian railways.
– Certificate of works manager – an advantage
– Driver’s licence
– Reading of drawings
– Languages: Lithuanian, russian, english fluent
Activity area: Railway
1 year (renewable)